Wednesday 28 October 2015

~ Such a perfect day! ~

Well, here we go, first I started with a few mists and gesso but now I've dripped my little toe in to some texture paste and stencils. I wasn't sure about this layout when I created it but I must admit it is growing on me!

 
 
I love my layers and this seems to be a great way of adding more to my layouts. The only problem is I have no patience to wait for the texture paste to dry so I have to have 2 pages on the go at the same time.
 
I cut up the Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Shine collection paper called 'Treasures'. It had lots of black and white frames on it and as soon as I saw it I new I wanted to cut it up. I have an idea of what I'm going to do with the left over piece too.
 
This layout documents the day out to Alexandra Palace during our trip to London. They had the largest beer garden in Britain. There were loads of amazing food stalls, we chose the Greek street food vendor. The weather was amazing and we spent the day lazing on the grass in the sun.
 
I've got a very busy week so thinking it's unlikely that I'll get any crafting done. Might squeeze a quick layout in on halloween depending how many Trick or Treaters we get.
 
Happy Crafting!
 
Terri
x

No comments: