Wednesday 4 November 2015

~ Hello, I love you ~

Good morning, I'm looking forward to a few days off once I finish nights at the end of this week.
 
I'm not usually a fan of the rotary word/date kind of stamps as I often find them difficult to use but I'm loving the Maggie Holmes 'Shine' one which came in this months Like For Ever kit. The sentiments are perfect for lots of different layouts.
 
 
I absolutely love this photo of me and my fella on the beach at Southport Air Show in September. The weather was lovely and we enjoyed sitting around watching the planes go by.
 
 
I'm back to my old ways with my layers and I love it. In the kit we got some Amy Tangerine vellum pockets. I slipped the 'hello' card in to the pocket which has grey strips and a plain heart in the centre.
 
Happy crafting!
 
Terri
x

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Fabulous layout Terri and what a great selfie! You are not the only one who finds the roller stamp hard to use, my one is still nice and clean from lack of use! Maybe my next page with Hello Beautiful I will challenge myself to use it!xx