Friday 20 November 2015

~ Stick It Down Blog Hop ~

Welcome to Stick It Down's November blog hop! Several of our design team members have created projects to share with you using any of our past SID sketches. If you've never participated in a blog hop before, you'll "hop" from blog to blog to visit each designer's page and project. You'll leave a comment at each stop along the hop. The hop will end right back here where you started, where you can comment to let us know you've completed the hop and you're entered to win the grand prize. You have until Monday November 23 at 11:59pm to complete the hop. The winner will be announced on or before November 25.

We have several prize packages and one grand prize lined up! Paper Wings Productions is generously sponsoring our blog hop and is offering a $25 gift certificate to the online store!
Paper Wings Productions is owned by Carrie Edelmann Avery. All of the PWP stamps are produced in the USA and are made using the highest quality of materials. You can check out the PWP online store to see the red rubber cling stamps and the clear photopolymer stamps!
Are you ready to get started? Here is the order of the hop, in case you get lost:


Hi there! Terri-Ann here.

I looked back at previous sketches and picked one which I hadn't used before. Much of my scrapping is around my travels and this layout is from our trip to Tunisia.

I love how this sketch has 4 main square elements offset to the bottom left corner of the layout.


This actually turned out to be quite a simple layout once finished and I managed to use up quite a few different bits from my stash!


(Apologies for the poor photo quality, the weather here in the UK is currently bleak and dull!)


I used a flare badge from Hey Little Magpie and a few 'Hello World' collection die cuts.


I picked up these cute Studio Calico wood veneer aeroplanes from TK Maxx. I rarely drop lucky and find the crafting bargains that can be found in store.

So now why not hop on over to Alison  to see what she has created...

Happy crafting!

18 comments:

Kerry said...

I love your interpretation of the sketch Terri, everything about it shouts FUN! Well done finding some crafty goodness at TK Max, I haven't been very lucky lately either.

Monica said...

I love your layout and this colours...
Thanks for the blog hop
Monica

einstein said...

me gustó mucho el diseño y los colores

Unknown said...

I love your LO, it´s great!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE that airplane element! Great page!

Evelyn

Unknown said...

Me gusto la combinación de colores con la fotografía. Felicidades.

Julene Matthews said...

Your layout evokes your travels well and this is a good sketch to follow.

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty page! Love the sketch you used!

Unknown said...

I love your layout and that sketch.

Tita Marin said...

qué lindo!

Katy said...

Awesome layout! Great pictures! And I love the little airplane and embellies! Hugs!--Katy-SID Teammate :)

Irmelin Eriksson said...

Lovely layout! :-)

Hanne said...

Lovley layout!

JenniferE said...

Love your LO! Great photos and embellies! New follower!

Wendy said...

This is an incredibly fun layout and your trip looks equally fun!

Tina Campbell said...

Fantastic take on the sketch :) It looks like a fun place to see :)

Unknown said...

WOW! super cool photos and love what you did with the sketch

Amanda said...

Love what you did with the sketch, and all the little pieces you added. Well done finding the aeroplanes; my TKMaxx hasn't had much in ages, though I did once find wood veneer stars in there.