Sunday 8 November 2015

~ Stick It Down - November Sketch ~

Wow, don't the month's just keep coming round so quickly! It's that time of the month where I reveal my Stick It Down Design Team entry for their monthly single page sketch.

So here goes!


I impressed myself this month by using some patterned paper that has been sitting in my craft room for longer than I care to admit. I love patterned paper but sometimes I just can't decide what to combine it with.

P.S I've no idea why this photo is blurred as the original is in focus.

So this layout documents our trip to London for my partner's birthday. He tried Dim Sum for the first time and thoroughly enjoyed it (I think!). I love asian food as I find it much lighter on the stomach than British/French/American styles.

I hope to see your creation over at Stick It Down.

Happy Crafting!

Terri
x



No comments: