Wednesday 17 February 2016

~ Amazing Sunset ~

So not only am I getting to grips with 9 x 12 scrapping I have also tried scrapping an extra large photo. This is one of my favourites from our trip so I had it printed in 9x7 so it fitted the whole width of the page. The photo was of the sunset over the Mekong River from a temple on the hillside in Pakbeng, Laos.


I am using up a few leftovers from different Like For Ever kits here and I was pleased with how well they co-ordinated together. I actually found it quite difficult to add embellishment as the photo took up so much space on the page. So for me there is actually only a small amount of embellishment framing the photo as I wanted to leave a bit of blank space.



I've had a go at another process video for this layout. Again any tips will be gratefully received.

Happy Crafting! 

No comments: