Tuesday 9 February 2016

~ Steaming ahead! ~

I didn't realise I hadn't already blogged this layout. I'm going to aim to blog at least every Tuesday so I've got an achievable goal (although I hope it will be much more frequently than that in reality). I've got a busy few months ahead that include two fun filled scrapbooking retreats, which I can't wait for. It will be great to finally meet the ladies from the Like For Ever subscribers Facebook group.

I think its amazing how peoples' pages can look so different even though they may have the same/ similar photos. I scrapped this photo of my mum and I in Leeds having a cheeky cocktail. She has also scrapped this photo using different paper and it turned out completely differently.


This was the first layout I created with the January Like For Ever kit. I used gelatos to add a splash of colour to the black heart background. I really should play around with them a bit more but I hate waiting for things to dry! Maybe I should have 2 layouts on the go and switch between them

The cocktail was called Mad Hatter's Tea Party and was alcohol warmed and infused with fruit and mint, then mixed with dry ice and served in tea cups. It was a little bit of fun, although rather expensive! If you are ever in Leeds I can recommend a visit to The Alchemist for their speciality cocktails.

Happy Crafting!

No comments: