Tuesday 15 March 2016

~ A Week in the Lakes ~

At the Like For Ever retreat I took Jackie's 'A Day in the Park' class, although mine was 'A Week in the Lakes' instead!

My Thailand & Laos 9x12 album has some pocket pages included and I really wanted to see if I could get to grips with adding them in to my regular scrapping. This class was perfect for me especially as I hadn't gotten round to scrapping any Lake District photos yet.

The kit had some beautiful papers and the Crate Paper Maggie Holmes 'Shine' chipboard. Jackie added a couple of die cut film reels and a white border cut from her Silhouette Cameo. I'm so excited to pick mine up this weekend.  


I think this is Project Life Design P and it has 9 4x4 pockets. I was really impressed with how quickly these pages came together. I added the chipboard birds to tie it in to the 12x12 layout which will sit opposite this page in my album.


I used a mixture of 4x4 and 3x2 photos for the pockets and love how many I managed to use. Its a great way to document one event quickly.

Happy Crafting!


x

No comments: