Sunday 10 April 2016

~ Bugs in residence ~

My scrapbooking mojo has gone out of the door over the last few days. I've picked up another virus and this time it's knocked me sideways. The head cold is slowly going but the weakness and fatigue is unbelievable. Trying to scrapbook but managing only 45 minutes sessions of very little.

Thankfully I have managed to photograph a few layouts I had completed before getting ill so I will share some of those this week whilst I recuperate.


This super cute layout began life at the Gogogetaway weekend but I didn't get round to finishing it before we left. I had printed this large 6x8 photo of Mr McGregor's Garden at The World of Beatrix Potter and when I saw this gorgeous paper I knew it was perfect. Hey Little Magpie had a whole range of Pebbles 'Spring Fling' Collection in their shop and I couldn't resist those cute bunnies.

Quite a simple layout to put together really just a few layers, 3 main areas of embellishment in a triangle formation and then a few manufacturers strips. The flowers were punched using a Stampin' Up petite petals punch and the Itty bitty flower punch layered up.

Happy Crafting! 

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Adorable layout Terri and that is certainly the best paper for your pretty photo. x