Friday 6 May 2016

~ Stick It Down - May Sketch ~

Sorry for being a day late with my reveal folks but I have been away on holiday to Latvia for a few days and was completely wiped out last night. Off for a lovely spa day today with mum to recuperate after my other half made me walk for MILES!

 
So over on the Stick It Down Blog this month not only is there the usual monthly sketch challenges but in view of it being National Scrapbooking Day tomorrow they are having a giveaway. So to be in with a chance of winning some amazing goodies head over to the blog and join in this month!


This is my interpretation of this months single page sketch. I had allsorts of ideas jumping round my head for this layout but unfortunately life got the better of me and they didn't happen. The black and white photo of me and my other half was taken on an impromptu walk round our local park. I had been stuck in the house for 5 days with a virus and it was a beautifully sunny afternoon so after work we had a little stroll.


 Now I'm going to be honest and say I didn't get the hype around the Pink Paislee Paige Evans 'Fancy Free' collection. But since getting it in my Like For Ever kit this month I'm completely in love with it. The colours are gorgeous and there are some super cute button embellishment which are to die for.

Happy Crafting!

No comments: