Wednesday 12 October 2016

~ Photo Love ~


This layout was featured on the Like For Ever Blog in August for Throwback Thursday and I completely forgot to put it up on my blog. I took this photo of my Dad whilst doing Ali Edward's Week in the Life. He always has his camera on his belt, ready to take that perfect snap.


I used some older Shimelle 'True Stories' collection papers for my layout. I absolutely loved all these papers. This was one of my first kits from Like For Ever and it was full of the most gorgeous stash!


Using Stazon black ink I stamped one of Ali Edward's beautiful script words to use as part of my title.


I cut out some of the patterned paper to use as embellishments on the page. As some of you may be aware, I do love a bit of fussy cutting although these weren't particularly difficult.

Life has been a little crazy recently. Lots of exciting things are happening including lots of trip planning for a milestone birthday next year!

Happy Crafting!

Terri
x

No comments: