Friday 11 November 2016

~ #FRIEND ~

It has been a busy week for me and I finally got chance at the weekend to play with this months Like For Ever 'Stargazer' Kit. It contains lots of beautiful products including many from the Pink Paislee 'Moonstruck' collection.


The beautiful watercolour script patterned paper was calling out to be used as a background. As it is so pretty I didn't want to cover it up too much either. I went with a couple of groupings of paper and embellishments.


The thickers from the collection have a pretty delicate gold foil floral design on them that is difficult to photograph but stunning in real life.


The butterflies, floral and small sentiments were all cut from a piece of the moon struck patterned paper that has small squares of different patterns all over it.


(I need to apologise for the first half of the video as my layout was not in focus)

I'm hoping I manage to get in a little bit of scrapbooking after the hairdressers and before dinner out tomorrow but who knows. The weather is cold here now and I love being curled up on the sofa in front of a movie.

Happy Crafting!

Terri
X

No comments: