Tuesday 15 November 2016

~ Like For Ever - November Moodboard ~

Good morning from a cold and dreary UK! Its a good job Christmas is during winter otherwise I would be totally over this season! Although its a little early to have Christmas decorations up in November, mine go up the first weekend in December.

Every month Nicola compiles a Moodboard to give us inspiration with our Like For Ever Kit. This month's is right down my street. Will you just look at those pinks and blues!!! I'm squealing slightly at the thought of them. 


I used mostly the 'Stargazer' kit to create this 12x12 page but added in a few bits and pieces from my stash. I used the colour scheme, florals, glitzy dress and script from the Moodboard as my inspiration.


I'm so in love with these beautiful teal blue glittery thicker words, the script font is perfect. I added quite a few gold texture paste stars to add interest to the plain background. The pink patterned paper has some pale pink flowers and I used the butterfly paper as I imagine my cat is dreaming of chasing butterflies.


I've left a lot of white space on this layout but I tried really hard not to add anything extra to it. I'm really pleased with how it looks. I've had these photos of my little boy cat asleep on our bed for a while and have been waiting for inspiration to get it scrapped. He is such a little cutie!!


Happy Crafting!

Terri
X

No comments: