Friday 17 February 2017

~ Winter Memories ~

I'm so excited for this weekend! Tonight I'm heading down south ready for a weekend together with my lovely GoGo Getaway DT. It will be the first time we have all got together and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone in person.

 

A few weeks ago now before my holiday I was playing with the lovely December Like For Ever kit. Totally still in love with Crate Paper 'Snow and Cocoa' collection.



 

How cute is this little fellow?!


 

I'm pretty sure this was a free cut file I picked up during the festive period but have no idea now where it came from. December in Britain has been quite mild and wet with very little snow so I had to adapt some of the very snow orientated ephemera in the collection. Most of the snow themed pieces are layered behind other pieces.

Every year at Christmas we head out in to the Peak District National Park and visit the village of Castleton to see the lovely scenery and enjoy a cup of hot chocolate. Yum!

Here's hoping you have a great crafty weekend too.

Terri
x

No comments: