Wednesday 1 March 2017

~ March GoGo Getaway Challenge ~

This month it was my turn to set the GoGo Getaway monthly challenge. Head over to the blog or Facebook group to see the mood board I created and to join in.


I'm loving all these monthly challenges, it gives me great inspiration.

I have used a mix of supplies from my stash included new and older Crate Paper Maggie Holmes collections and Cocoa Vanilla Studio 'Love Always' collection. The colours all blended together lovely.

We had such a lovely final evening in Sri Lanka. It was nice to spend some quality time together, even if I did get a little tipsy towards the end of the night.

Would love to see what you create with the Moodboard as inspiration.

Happy Crafting!

Terri
X




1 comment:

Bev said...

Friday's project I think x