Thursday 6 April 2017

~ GoGo Getaway | March 2017 ~

Mother's Day weekend saw me attend my second scrapbook retreat in March. GoGo Getaway is held at Theobalds Park Hotel in Hertfordshire and I have been going for a number of years now. But this time it was a little different as I was part of the GoGo Getaway Design Team. I had such an amazing time teaching classes, participating in other classes and getting to know the other delegates.


The organisers Niki, Janice and Lorraine had really gone to town with the décor and amazing little extras that GoGo Getaway is known for. It was brilliant to see the set up outside the crop room.


This was my first time teaching classes at GoGo Getaway and I was super nervous beforehand but absolutely loved it. It was amazing to see how the delegates added their own take on the class layouts.


The rooms were great as usual and comfy nights sleep. I slipped away for half an hour on the Saturday night to have some quiet time to myself before scrapping away in to the early hours.

I now can't wait until November when I will be teaching again at GoGo Getaway's new venture @ Haydock near Liverpool. There are still places available if you want to come and join us for some crafty fun!

Happy Crafting!

Terri
x

No comments: