Monday 22 May 2017

National Scrapbooking Day | Take 3

Wow, Monday has come round quickly again. I'm starting to manage to get out and about a little more now so it may reduce my scrapping time but who knows maybe I will simply be more productive. I'm here with more layouts created for National Scrapbooking Day challenges.


For this page I was challenged to use something that I have been hoarding and reluctant to use. For me it was this Basic Grey 'Herbs and Honey' Collection. When we travel I love to go and look round the local food markets so it was perfect for these photos from the Sri Lankan Fruit & Veg Wholesale market.


This layout was created for a recipe challenge over on the Hip Kit Club Online NSD crop. I'm really pleased with how this turned out and I have finally used up all my 1canoe2 'Hazelwood' collection.

Thanks for stopping by and reading my posts. I'm aiming to blog twice a week but that will depend on my health and recovery.

Happy Crafting!

Terri
x

No comments: