Sunday 24 September 2017

~ Inspired by Sam Ball | Charmed ~

Happy Sunday! I've set up at the Café Nero to do some blogging whilst I wait for the boy to run the Sheffield 10k. There are lovely views for the peace gardens from the upstairs of this café and its so peaceful there on a Sunday morning.

I had some left over stash from Sam's Class at the Birds of a Feather retreat earlier in the year so I used it along with some inspiration from her designs to create this page. Adding a few extra bits from my stash.


I love this photo of the monkeys just hanging around at Lion's Rock in Sri Lanka. They were everywhere but I loved how the mist in the background gave the monkeys in the foreground a great contrast. My Sri Lanka album is coming along nicely now. Hopefully will get it fully completed before the end of the year.

Happy Crafting!

Terri x

No comments: