Thursday 19 October 2017

Hip Kit Club | Fur Baby

Using August's Hip Kit Club kit plus a couple of bits from my stash I created this layout of my sleepy little pussy cat. Oscar loves to lay on my bed amongst the scatter cushions. I'm totally in love with those black and white striped fabric bows.


I created a scattering of embellishments across the centre of the page in a horizontal direction.  These included puffy stickers, pom poms and nuvo crystal drops. Most of the products were from the kit and from the Maggie Holmes 'Carousel' collection.
Using the packaging technique I added some Heidi Swapp Colour Shine in teal to add some colour to the white cardstock background.


I added a flair and acrylic word from Bramble Fox. I'm absolutely in love with this new UK company. They have some lovely items and great service. I'm excited to get more of their products over the next few weeks.


Thanks for stopping by and I should be back with a new layout to share next week.

Happy Crafting!

Terri
x

No comments: