Monday 30 October 2017

Pink & Paper | Oh Happy moments

Happy Monday, sadly I too am back at work today after being off yesterday. However the weather here in the UK has taken a turn for winter and it was only 3 degrees this morning!

Pink & Paper Shop have just launched a new monthly challenge. This month it was a sketch challenge and I couldn't wait to join in. I loved the idea of having different 6x6 squares to create the background. I have so many 6x6 pads to use up so this was perfect.


My Sri Lanka is on the final stretch to almost being finished so at the moment I am trying to be selective about the layouts I create for this album so I can add the stories that haven't been told yet. This is the first meal we had and was definitely one of the best!

I'm super excited to be heading to Liverpool this weekend to teach at my second GoGo Getaway Scrapbooking retreat. Need to get organised and pack my crop tote.

Happy Crafting!


No comments: