Monday 27 November 2017

Wander around Town | Jen Hadfield

I'm back on this cold Monday morning with a double page which is unusual for me. I have recently been creating more double pages, especially to incorporate more photos in to my travel albums.




Dubrovnik Old Town has the most stunning little alley ways and scenery to explore. I took far too many photos and couldn't choose. This is a good 'go to' design for an easy double page, thanks to Shimelle's classes.


When creating double pages I like to add embellishments that cross over both pages. As you can see the bike crosses at the bottom of the page.


I've used lots of ephemera to create clusters in four areas on the layout. Again I've used a mix of three different alphas including the lovely script word from Shimelle Go Now Go collection.

Happy Crafting!

Terri
x



No comments: