Friday 15 December 2017

Christmas Magic | Scrappy Challenges



Last night I had a fab evening taking part in a few of the online challenges I have come across recently. I’d forgotten how much I love the challenge of combining different challenges on one layout.


I combined 3 challenges with this one layout!

1. Hey Little Magpie - use vellum on a layout

2. Stuck?! sketches current sketch challenge

3. For the love of Pretty paper - Advent Calendar Challenge 2 (tiny word stickers, puffy stickers, gold alpha, sequins, project life style card and stamping)



I love this Winter Crate Paper ‘Falala’ collection. The colour scheme is super cute, a mix of traditional red and green but with the added tones of pink and blue.

To add mixed media to my background I used mist with the packaging technique and smooshed it on the white cardstock.



Christmas is my favourite time of year and its great looking back at my scrapbook pages from previous years. I spend all of December preparing for Christmas and scrapbooking during this season fills my heart.

Happy Crafting

Terri
X

5 comments:

seemownay said...

I love the background! So pretty! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Ronda said...

Love your color and paper choices for this layout!

Anne said...

Love your take on the sketch. The Background with your paper choices are fab. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

Laura Creates said...

Gorgeous page Terri, I love the way you used this collection! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

kaybeetoo said...

Love this collection and your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!