Saturday 20 January 2018

Christmas Crafting | Crate Paper 'Falala'

Well Christmas seems like such a long time ago now. I realised whilst I was sorting through some photos of layouts that I never showed a few pieces I created. Much of my Christmas crafting was done with the Crate Paper 'Falala' collection. I had most of this collection and used it for my December Daily album.


This layout was created for the GoGo Getaway December challenge which was to use a specific colour scheme. I went a little different with this layout by not using a white background and used 2 6x12 pieces of patterned paper.


I had this layout on display in my hallway throughout December. I love seeing my recent layouts up on the wall after I've made them.


I used the cut apart from the 6x6 pad to create this Christmas cards for my parents. I had this idea floating round in my head as soon as I saw the little tags.


I've enjoyed playing along with some online challenges throughout the last couple of months. I often join in with the monthly challenges over on the Hey Little Magpie, Hip Kit Club, For the love of pretty paper and GoGo Getaway Facebook Groups and the sketches from Stick It Down and Stuck?! Sketches.


This is another challenge layout I created using the Falala collection. It followed a sketch and used a 'Grab 5' style challenge. I added watercolour to the background using the packaging technique and then added a few stamps on top.

Happy Crafting!

Terri
x

No comments: