Monday 1 January 2018

Happy New Year 2018!

Happy New Year to you all!

I'm hoping that 2018 is going to be a fabulous crafty year for me. I've got lots of exciting things coming up and fingers crossed that there are more in the pipeline.

I'm continuing on with the GoGo Getaway Design Team and they are celebrating an amazing 10 years of Scrapbooking retreats this year. I'm super excited for the June retreat with the fabulous guest teacher Shimelle Laine.

The UK Scrap Addicts have some exciting new themes up on the blog. It's great to see how all the themes are interpreted with the different CT members styles. January is all about using a sketch.

April will see me being the Guest Designer for The Wild Hare Kits which I'm super excited about. I can't wait to see what kit the team collate for me.

I've already booked on a few classes at Art from the Heart to do a bit more art journalling and painting fun.

I'm meeting up in June with a group of lovely scrappy friends for a relaxed weekend of scrapbooking and fun.

Plus there are already some exciting travel plans booked and in the pipeline.

Here's to a fabulous 2018 full of exciting times and hopefully good health (fingers crossed!).

Happy Crafting!

Terri
x

No comments: