Wednesday 24 January 2018

HoHoHo | Bramble Fox & Pinkfresh Studio

This is one of the cutest photos I've ever taken of my male cat. He is so affectionate towards me but such a little scaredy cat if we ever have visitors. He tolerated this cute little Santa hat for such a long time.


I added Heidi Swapp Mist to the background using the packaging technique to break up all the white space. Adding splatters of the blue and also gold mist to create droplets of more concentrated colour to the background.


I used some white tulle that was given to me by the lovely Lisa on the GoGo Getaway DT and it works perfectly tucked under the edge of the patterned paper to add a subtle texture and depth. The stunning acrylic piece makes for a bright and striking title.


Not only was the title created with the 'HoHoHo' acrylic perspextive from Bramble Fox I also used snowflake to create a varied texture. I've developed abit of a love for sequins again over the festive period and scattered them around many of my layouts often in a similar way I would use enamel dots or even Nuvo drops.

Happy Crafting!

Terri
x

No comments: