Monday 1 January 2018

Love is in the Air | GoGo Getaway

Hello 2018! We are back in full swing with Monthly Challenges over on the GoGo Getaway Blog.


I have had this Quote sketched by the Silhouette for ages and haven't had quite the right inspiration for it. I didn't stick exactly to the challenge but it was definitely my inspiration for this layout.


I used the Festive Pinkfresh Studio collection. It's nice to have a change in colour scheme after using the Crate Paper Falala collection throughout my December Daily album. I love the blues, pinks and red.


I used Indian Ink to write the script black words and then my new starlight metallic paints for the other words. I used some exclusive coffee cup die cuts from Hip Kit Club.  


OMG, I'm totally in love with that cute little reindeer puffy sticker!!

I can't wait to see what you all think to the challenges this year. 

Happy Crafting!

Terri
x

No comments: