Saturday 24 February 2018

Clear the Desk Class | Take One

I've been a little MIA on the blog recently as I've been super busy since coming back from holiday. I joined Shimelle's new class Clear the Desk and had an unexpected free day yesterday so I played along for the whole day.

I've got loads of travel albums on the go so that was the main focus of the photos I chose. This layout is of the beautiful St Mary's Island at Mljet National Park, Croatia.


I collected together a few papers from older Simple Stories collections and some embellishments that co-ordinated with the papers. They mostly focus on summer scrapbooking but I've tailored it to use with my travel photos.

It worked really well with these cocktail photos from our most recent trip to Egypt.


The layout below was the first page I created and probably the hardest as like when you get a kit you have the most supplies to use at the beginning and its hard to see everything.


This layout will go along side the one below in my album so hopefully they should co-ordinate as they were created with the same supplies.


The layout above is probably my least favourite layout of the ones I created. But I do like how it looks like my other half is looking across to the other photo. 


I love using large photos and it is something I do from time to time. I get my large photos printed 9x12 and often trim them down a little to create a thinner photo.

I've had the woodgrain paper I used below for such a long time it was great to get it finally used up. 


I'm really happy with these pages and it was great to get some stories documented.

Happy Crafting

x

No comments: